The best Cyber Monday TV deals (Photo: Reviewed)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
It’s Cyber Monday, and you know what that means: All the deal deliciousness of Black Friday but with none of the pesky getting out of bed and putting on pants that retail shopping requires.
If you’ve been hoping to upgrade your TV but you still haven’t pulled the trigger on anything, your patient nature may just be a blessing: There are lots of great TV deals cropping up for Cyber Monday. Here are the best ones we found at Amazon and Walmart—we scoped out Best Buy and Target, too, but haven’t yet found anything that stands out as a stellar deal.
TV deals at Amazon
- 65-inch Samsung QN65Q60R—$997.99 (Save $800): Getting this 65-inch Samsung for under $1,000 is an awesome deal. This is one of Samsung’s entry-level “QLED” models, meaning the best type of TV Samsung makes in 2019.
- 75-inch Samsung QN75Q900R—$3,997.99 (Save $3,000): This TV is kind of nuts. It’s 75 inches and has 8K resolution, and was Samsung’s most expensive option in 2019. Not for the faint of heart, but you can save $3,000 on it today.
- 55-inch Sony XBR-55X950G—$998.00 (Save $201.99): This 55-inch Sony is one of the company’s top 4K/HDR options for 2019. While $1,000 is a lot for a 55-inch TV, this is also one of the best LED TVs Sony makes.
- 75-inch Sony XBR-75X900F—$1,798.00 (Save $1,001.99): This is another huge 75-inch TV, but it’s also a feature-packed 4K/HDR Android set, so getting it for less than $2,000 is a pretty good deal.
- 55-inch Samsung UN55NU6900—$327.99 (Save $50): This is a 2018 model so it was already super cheap, but you can save an extra $50 on it for Cyber Monday.
- 82-inch Samsung QN82Q60R—$1,997.99 (Save $1,802): At 82 inches, this is one of the largest TV we’ll see on Cyber Monday.
- 50-inch TCL 50S525—$299.99 (Save $300)
- 55-inch TCL 55S525—$329.99 (Save $370)
- 65-inch TCL 65S525—$549.99 (Save $650): This one and the two above are both part of TCL’s 5 Series. If you haven’t heard of TCL, the company has been making a name for itself via surprisingly affordable TVs that look and work great.
- 55-inch TCL 55R625—$599.99 (Save $50)
TV deals at Walmart
- 55-inch Vizio D55x-G1—$279.99 (Save $198.01)
- 43-inch Samsung UN43NU6900—$227.99 (Save $272): This is a decent midrange 4K Samsung TV, so getting it in a 43-inch size for less than $250 is a pretty solid bargain.
- 55-inch Vizio M556-G4—$398.00 (Save $100): We love Vizio’s M-Series Quantum line and even though the savings aren’t massive here, this is still a great price for a 55-inch TV with full-array dimming, 4K, and quantum dot technology.
- 85-inch Sony XBR-85X850G—$1,998.00 (Save $1,501.99): Remember when I said that 82-inch Samsung up there was probably the largest TV we’d see on sale? I lied. This absolutely massive Sony is a good deal at this price.
- 65-inch Sony XBR-65X900F—$998.00 (Save $1,200): This is one of Sony’s best 2018 LED TVs, and getting the 65-inch version for under $1,000 is a very solid situation.
- 65-inch Samsung UN65RU8000—$797.99 (Save $602)
- 70-inch Vizio V705-G3—$658.00 (Save $340): This 70-inch Vizio may not drop any jaws with its design or feature set, but getting a TV this big for under $700 isn’t something you see every day.
- 58-inch Sharp LC-58Q620U—$329.99 (Save $118.01): Sharp! Now there’s a brand you don’t see much anymore. Getting a 58-inch TV like this for a little over $300 is like, a Cyber Monday miracle.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/12/02/cyber-monday-2019-best-tv-deals-you-can-get-right-now/4230685002/